Sunday, January 04, 2009

a better day...

it's a better day...
thinking about the new year
and what i want to achieve...
things like photography
and etsy shops and collaborations
across the miles
cross my mind...
toying with the idea of 365 of something,
just not sure what yet...
i'm coming into 2009 a little slower than usual...
not at my breakneck helterskelter speed...
and i think that's ok...
i'm easing in, i'm thinking about it,
weighing my options...
checking in with myself.

happy new year to you
and thank you for the sweet comments and emails
on my last post...
it really means a lot...
really and truly.

4 comments:

Nat said...

Happy New Year.
I'm looking at this new year with ambivalence.
I don't quite know what to make of it... so maybe I'll just lay low for a bit...

What you do it will be wonderful... thank you for the poems and the photos and being there.

liz elayne lamoreux said...

happy new year to you dear girl...

i cannot wait to see what 2009 brings for you...

sending blessings this evening...

xoxo

spread your wings said...

I am so behind on post and just read your previous one. I am so very sorry for your loss. It's understandable that you are going in to the new year a little slower this year - easing in is good. glad it's a better day today.

Kate said...

I too, feel like I'm approaching the new year with some cautious contemplation. Not going to jump into anything right now. I need to ponder for a bit.