Monday, November 03, 2008

baby steps forward...{napoblomo day 3}

it's little bits at a time
but it's progress regardless:

husband's new business~
bought a new calculator
bought some letter trays
finished another chapter of manual bookkeeping course

home~
got a new comfy chair to replace gross old chair
bought a new table and lamp to go next to chair
{loving this corner now}

my business~
looking into freewebs program as an inexpensive
website option for now, something with templates,
which i need...
got my own computer...yay, no more sharing with kids!!
got photoshop...now to play with it!

weight loss~
{totally backsliding...halloween is kicking my ass}

what i am wondering is if any of you have any
thoughts on the whole website thing? i think
freewebs looks ok...i can get my own domain name,
it's not overly expensive and i really don't know
anything about designing my own site without
templates...as much as i would love to know how
to do that...i just don't at this point.

so...if anyone has suggestions or advice...
my ears are wide open.

5 comments:

Leacayoungart said...

What kind of business did you start? If it is photography I went with BluDomain. Have you seen mine? It was really easy to do.

I have not posted on my blog today. You are always one step ahead. It is only 3 pm here so I do have a little time. =)

Anonymous said...

If it's any consolation, the Halloween candy is kicking my ass too.

Le sigh.

daisies said...

for photography i went with portfoliositez because they are two indie women and it was super easy and not supra expensive : ) and their support totally rocks :)

have heard good things about squarespace as well ...

halloween candy is kicking my butt too, ah well!

gkgirl said...

wow...
thanks for these suggestions...
i am definitely going to check
into them...

and nice to hear i am not alone in
candyland...
:O)

Anonymous said...

Yep, my ass...totally kicked too.
a.