Tuesday, August 27, 2013

There are days like today....

When I feel like my pants
are a little too tight
and that is depressing
until I realize
they are about 3 sizes smaller
than what I have been wearing....

When you realize the afternoon
is not going to unfold
the way you wanted it to
because you have agreed to meet a client
after work
but the meeting
is going to be at your favorite coffee shop
so its all ok.

You still sit by yourself
at lunch
but today
you realize
you like it that way....

2 comments:

Relyn Lawson said...

Hello, dear heart. How are you? I've been such a bad blogger lately. Tonight - I just wanted to check in and leave a little love behind. Happy weekend, friend.

Jaime said...

I love sitting by myself.
A whole lot of the time.

:)


It has been wonderful reading your words... I am going to add you to my blog list (something I should have done about a year ago) and I will be back! I apologize ahead of time if I am not very regular in my visits...I'm not even regular on my own blog!

Thank you for not giving up on me. For visiting, even when I wasn't. You are delightful, and it was so nice to get to know you a little.

Have a wonderful week! You have 7 pictures to make! *wink*