Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lost connections....

I haven't been here much lately
And I miss it....
We are without an Internet connection again
So I have to make due
With finding wireless where I can
And in my small town
This is no easy feat....

But I am here.

I have been reading Natalie Goldberg's Writing Down The Bones
And I
Am
In love.

I have been writing like a maniac.

And today was the beginning of the e-course I signed up for
Creativity Spring Bootcamp....
(you can find the link in my sidebar...
This is so much harder to do on my iPad!!)

Anyhow...this is where I am,
This is what my life is today...
It is good and hard
Up and slightly down
Exciting and pushing me out of my comfort zone
In many many ways....

2 comments:

Char said...

this reminds me of a drawing i saw where this (comfort zone) is one place and all this space beyond that is where magic happens! ;)

gkgirl said...

I love that idea!