Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Today's five minutes....

and today, I feel so much better.

I was going to stop by here to apologize for
yesterday's sad and lonely breakdown
but now that I think about it,
I'm glad I talked about it here yesterday...
maybe it was just the release I needed.

So today
even though I was up all night with a power outage
and a freaked out 10 year old
and today is rainy and dark
and I feel a headache coming on,
I still feel better.

Thanks for you comments and emails...
It reminds me why I keep coming back to this page...
Xo

4 comments:

lissa said...

I think it's good to release some of your doubts in words, rather out loud or written - I hope things will get better

Char said...

no need for apologies - that is real

glad today is better.

spread your wings said...

glad you're better. it helps to let it out - no apology is needed.

Relyn Lawson said...

I am sorry I wasn't here to offer comfort "yesterday", but I'm so glad you feel better now. Blogging is a wonder, isn't it?