Monday, February 15, 2010

6:03 am


it's early morning and i am only partially awake
typing with sleep in my eyes...
it seems to be the only way i can get here today...
or this week...
time feels soft and liquid like
literally slipping through my fingers
though i'm trying to grip it tight...
but maybe thats the problem...

maybe i need to let go a little
and just let things happen.

LOVING::
waffle cones and toffee twist almond ice cream
the new book i just started
chocolate chip teddy grahams
that S. surprised me with pretty flowers at work Friday
14 asking me to watch a movie with her
spending all day saturday driving with the camera beside
me and no set of plans...just driving...
my dad fixing my car after i put it in the ditch...

3 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Beautiful post. I am so sorry to hear about your car.

Have a wonderful day!

XOXO
jen

Relyn Lawson said...

I take it you are safe from your ditch driving experience? Take care, my friend. And, oh, I loved these lines: time feels soft and liquid like
literally slipping through my fingers
though i'm trying to grip it tight...


Yes. My heart sighs, "Yes!"

christina said...

i have this book on my list. i heard it's really very good. can't wait to read it.
xo