Thursday, November 13, 2008

my warm spot...{nablopomo day 13}


this is my new spot...my new(to-me) chair...my new lamp
my new vanilla scented candle
that i light in the mornings
when writing my morning pages
{which i have been slack in lately}

this is where the kids sit
and talk to me while i am on the computer...
where my husband sits
when i am doing online banking
and we are discussing the dismal subject
of finances...
this is also where the dog
sneaks up to sleep
after we have all gone
to bed...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny how we mark our spots...

I have a chair as well...

Leacayoungart said...

looks warm and cozy.

Deirdre said...

Such a cozy corner. My cat has claimed a similar chair in my house too. I have to nudge her into the corner when I want to share it.

ELK said...

what a sweet spot ot conduct life's important moments~

daisies said...

so warm and cozy ... i would love to curl up there :)