Wednesday, March 19, 2008

a late tally up...{week4}{life list con't}


i did not tally up on saturday
because i had
a really bad day.

and so,
i give you
the life list
part two...


  • photograph all the churches and graveyards where i live
  • take more time to drive and take pictures and write
  • bake bread from scratch
  • move to the country
  • own a hammock
  • learn to use photoshop
  • go back to school
  • be more honest with my friends, be more of "me" around them
  • let at least one "real" person know about my blog
  • write some "real" letters
  • learn more about computers
  • build a tree house
  • make a deal with C and M {childhood best friends} to plan to do one thing a month together, each person can take turns deciding what it is...

and because i'm in a list-y kind of mood....
here are my 5 really good things on a wednesday...
  1. the feeling that bills are finally caught up and the possibility of consolidation loan will really ease our minds....
  2. hearing 8 belting out the words sweet little woman as 12 accompanies him on guitar...{rock band is still a major hit}
  3. reading the constant princess....i can't put it down, actually, i'm almost done and ready to buy the next one...
  4. sun...sun...sun...
  5. the ease and comfortable pace of march break...no lunches, no early morning band practice, no homework!
  6. BONUS...LEONARD COHEN IS COMING TO MY TOWN....AND I AM GOING!!!!!
go see liz...really...go see her...

5 comments:

kristen said...

oh, i love lists and yours never disappoint.

i love graveyards and i've been wanting to photograph them lately -there are many around here that are so old...i know it will be a treat.

i really want to learn how to use photoshop, should probably buy it first, feh.

happy wednesday!

Deirdre said...

Your lists are just wonderful. I could copy them word for word - they match my hopes so closely.

Frankie said...

GREAT lists!!! Have so, so, so much fun at Leonard Cohen! I'm so jealous :)!!

Your life list makes me really happy. There's a ton of stuff I'd love to do myself.

Thanks for the joy! xoxo

daisies said...

every single item on your list went out of my head when i read leonard cohen is coming to your town and i immediately went and googled but alas no edmonton date has been listed. i will remain ever hopeful. lucky girl :)

and as my heart settles down i too want to own a hammock, maybe this year is my year ;-) xoxox

Anonymous said...

just catching up on some reading. i love your list.

baking bread from scratch is something i really love to do, it relaxes me somehow. i have a great recipe i could share with you if you like?

and hammocks. oh yes, yes! we have two and have made a plan to make sure our next house we live in has somewhere we can hang them (inside or out).

x