Saturday, November 03, 2007

breakdown of my saturday...in point form...


  • i didn't do so great on a test that i really really wanted to do well on.
  • eight doused himself in horrible cologne.
  • a sweater i had been wanting finally went on sale today
  • i backed into a ditch.
  • i bought flashlights that also glow in the dark in preparation for tonight's possible hurricane.
  • i got the car out of the ditch ALL BY MYSELF...and it was dark...and raining...
  • we are having salt and pepper chicken wings in 15 minutes.
  • we watched evan almighty last night and it was hysterical.
  • i didn't get to knit today
  • but i did buy a new book
  • and i have tomorrow and monday off
  • lastly...i blogged today...day 3....go, me!

5 comments:

liz elayne lamoreux said...

oh goodness...i sure hope that you are okay after the ditch-backing-in experience.

be safe girl!

Deirdre said...

You are an amazingly gutsy driver. I think about you when I get the willies about driving somewhere new and then tell myself to get over it.

David Sedaris is one of my favorites. He can make me laugh and cry, both hysterically, in the same paragraph. I think I have this book on CD. If you get a chance to hear him read jump at it - he's so good.

Hope all is well and the hurricane didn't hit too hard. Haven't listened to the news yet today, so I haven't heard the latest.

wendy said...

when I got myself "ditched" on a country road...I hopped into the first strangers car to offer me a ride. What the HELL does that say about me?

This one a day is harder than it seems huh..You are doing a whiz bang job!

daisies said...

day 3 ~ yay you!! there must have been something in the air on saturday because i didn't do anything i had planned on doing, sigh ... but i did get all my christmas shopping done so that is something, ...

Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

the good, the bad, and the ugly...every day seems to have a little of it all...