Saturday, May 05, 2007

the blurred week

this week has flown by
for me in a total
blur of commitments,
appointments, phone calls,
hospital visits, work, work
and work....

my new job is fantastic but
very busy....once i have truly
"caught on", it won't feel so
manic i'm sure, but for right now...
it does.

my brother and sister-in-law
had their third baby, finally a girl!
hannah lily, isn't that the cutest?

we held an "art gallery" as a fundraiser
for our children's elementary school
and it went over smashingly...
we are hoping to have it be an annual
event...yay!

that's my week in a nutshell
and that is my reason for not being around
or getting to read any of my favorite blogs...
:(
soon this will calm down...i'm sure of it.

have a good weekend
(ours is calling for flurries? what the???)

3 comments:

Mindy said...

congrats on the new neice - love the name! and i love, love your art gallery idea ~ so inspiring and fun :) xo, mindy

Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

flurries??? what???

i keep waiting for my life to slow down too...it hasn't happened yet...ugh!

daisies said...

i love the name hannah lily ~ wonderfully cute :)

its snowed like crazy on Friday night ... we had inches on our car after duke's gigsey ... crazy !!

but at least its warm now and i don't know about you but we have sprouts of new baby green everywhere : )