Wednesday, July 13, 2005

famous players

i was reading this
and that got me thinking about
alllll
the famous people i have met...
heh...

well, i met jann arden
while i worked the door at the university bar
and moxy fruvous hugged me
and a guy from the road apples
(a cover band for tragically hip)
called me about 6 times at 3 in the morning
at my university dorm wanting to know if i "wanted to come over and hang out"
baha.
guess he was impressed my impromptu crowdsurfing
heh.

anyway...
the funny thing was tho
that the first thing that came to mind
was when i worked at a bookstore
and erica ehm
the veejay

was doing a book signing
and i got a little flustered
when she was buying a book at the end of the day
and was coming behind the counter
and wandering around
but i finally got thru it
only
to
find
out
as she pulled away in her
limo
that i
had kept
her credit card....
i kept erica ehms credit card
whatta dork.
way to make an impression
(on my boss i meant, i could have cared less what she thought)
so
thats my famous person story...
i am a famous-person-credit-card-thief
and damn proud of it

No comments: