Saturday, April 09, 2005

quick update on temperature in hell...

well...
hell...
you'll never guess what.

called ms mcgregor
you remember her
the woman i fondly refer to as cold-hearted-collection-agency-bitch
has just told us they will NOT accept our offer of 2500
but would sooner have 3900 if you can imagine
even though 2 months ago they said they would take 2900 and call it even
ARRRRGGGGHHHH
bloody rotten rotten bloody
bloody
bloody
hell
i despise that woman...

and to all of you who think i may be wrong in placing all of my blame, hurt, frustration etc etc
on the shoulders of someone who is just doing their job
I DON'T CARE
IT FEELS GOOD TO DO IT THIS WAY
besides...
she takes waaaaayyyy too much pleasure in her job
:)

2 comments:

~d.~ said...

that's evil. try a mortgage broker company like Prudential or something like that. I ended up getting a mortage, recently, without my husband and it worked out fine. he is on the title though but the mortgage was all done in my name as he has bad credit.

gkgirl said...

she is evil there is no doubt in my mind...(you did mean her and not me for trying to write a screenplay involving stalking her, right?) heehee

thanks for the advice tho and i love
to hear about other people with similar circumstances actually making it...it gives me hope :)