Sunday, June 09, 2013

where i've been while i haven't been here...

 
    where have i been...

  
i have taken a few photos...and cleaned up the computer...reformatted one external hard drive and filled up another one...new operating system...playing with one note (which i think is really going to help me stay organized with weddings this year).


 i have been doing a little reading...loving this book




 a little bit of yoga...very little cleaning (not as much as i should)...



attended my last writing group meeting until the fall...which was fun...
and found me feeling like i had told too much about myself...like i had talked too much
and gave too much away.  i am socially awkward, i don't know why.  i always have been.
but it's good for me to push myself out of my comfort zone in that way.  right?



signed up for this (yet again)...last year i signed up for it with great enthusiasm
but then my husband had his motorcycle accident and my focus shifted. 
so when this option came up again with a different host, i thought, now is the time...

i am feeling like this is the down time...these are the moments i can breathe...
things are going to get messy and busy and out of control
very, very soon.
back to halifax tomorrow for another appointment,
two sets of engagements photos,
skydiggers this friday
followed by my first wedding of the season on saturday
and then...
well pretty much a wedding every second weekend until October...

so right now,
in this moment...
i am breathing in.
i am taking a moment.
before the crazy begins.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for you lovely comment at my blog. Like yours as well. Like the pictures you have a lot!

http://www.honeylaceandsugar.blogspot.de/

let's stay in contact!

Relyn Lawson said...

Oh, that book has an awesome title. I am off to request it from my library. It's good to catch up with you, friend.