Monday, March 18, 2013

spirits of joy

i woke up on a miserable monday morning
to ice cold wind blowing
wind chills of -27
blech.

i am ready for spring.

i didn't have time for a shower.
i barely had time to make a lunch.
but i did have time to check my email
and found out that i had won a spot
in this e-course

yay!

i had stopped by this new-to-me blog
and came across the contest...
and was so excited to get the email this morning
saying i had a spot...

this will be the journal that i use to create a vision book...
the first prompt included choosing a name for your book...
visceral spoke to me as i feel lately i am just skimming along the
surface of my life, partaking in much but focusing on little.

oh....and did i mention i was excited?
soooooo excited!
:)

1 comment:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Oh my goodness a wind chill of -27?? Where on earth do you live?