Wednesday, October 06, 2010

concise...


tuesday truths on a wednesday?

money sucks. not having money sucks even more.

debt sucks.

worry sucks.

fear sucks.

blue rodeo on the radio, bare feet out the window
cold diet coke in a can,
your kids running to the car to meet you even though
they are now 15 and almost 11,
your husband talking you down from your debt-fear-money-panicky-ledge...
these are good things...they make the bad less signifigant.

{and yes...i said concise...i did not say eloquent...heehee}

3 comments:

Karen Travels said...

I hear ya.

And people keep telling me to do what I love, but I know I can't afford it. Yet. Someday?

Someday.

spread your wings said...

and the good things are what matter.

Relyn Lawson said...

A loving, happy family makes it all better, doesn't it?