Friday, June 18, 2010

the last of my snow photos...


i am barely awake
in my husband's housecoat
and barefeet


i sit before a flickering screen
and wait
for words to emerge


this week has been very full and busy
in good ways
but i am starting to think
i can't keep going at this speed...
not the way i'm doing it...
fueling myself on cinnamon rolls
and can after can of diet coke
no water, no healthy food
not sleeping enough...
and i haven't been on the treadmill in a week
{although i did take my camera for a walk wednesday night,
that's gotta count for something?}

oh.
and any suggestions for music?
i LOVE the she and him cd
which i just got and have been playing non-stop...
i'm open to trying just about anything.

{i just realized that there is a NEW she and him cd,
yay!! and did you see the cover...how sssssweeettt is that?
sigh...}

5 comments:

Char said...

can't go wrong with she and him.

love the shots

Relyn Lawson said...

I must away to discover she and him. I don't know he and her yet. Ha. OK, too silly, I know. I guess that's the mood I'm in just now.

Rosaria Williams said...

YOU MAY LIKE:

feelthecomforters.com

another she and he singer/songwriter duo from the Northwest, with a new cd out. Enjoy and tell me how you like them.

Nat said...

I'm enjoying Band of Horses, Hawksley Workman got a new one out. There are others... if you have time, CBC Radio 3's website has a lot of stuff on it.

I need to work on these need I have to do it all. As a friend of mine said, if you find you're juggling too many balls maybe it's time to put one down -- otherwise, you'll end up dropping them all.

Personal injury solicitor said...

I love your blog and your words..simple and warm