Sunday, December 20, 2009

december views {17} i've fallen behind...


a photo from a recent photo session i did...
i love this one.

i've fallen behind and may stay behind...
i start back to my full time job tomorrow
which is a 45 minute drive away
in the snow and ice
so that may cut back on my blogging time...
add to that the fact that i am totally
not
ready for christmas
(i never am...)
and that i am still working on photos from
past sessions to edit...
so...
it's busy.
but good.

so it may be sporadic, but i'll be here...
:O)

6 comments:

Nat said...

Oh, I do love that photo. Seems to tell a story of sorts.

Work... sigh. good luck with it all, especially in the snow and ice.

flowing moments said...

this is a beautiful photograph ... and courage with this journey back to work

Char said...

good luck with your commute and stay safe. we will be around to read when you can visit with us.

beautiful portrait.

Anonymous said...

Lovely photo...so thoughtful. Happy holidays!

christina said...

My friend,
this is a gorgeous photo!
Deep sigh, for beauty.
xo

Relyn Lawson said...

I've been rare, too. It can't be helped at Christmas time. In case I don't get by here tomorrow, and of course, it is highly unlikely, it being Christmas day and all. I wanted to wish you the happiest, the merriest, the laughingest Christmas you've ever enjoyed. Merry Christmas, my friend.