Tuesday, June 23, 2009

it has been a long time


since i have shown myself here...
i come here
but i make sure i am not in the pictures,
i make sure you can't see me...
my ratty camo pajama pants...
worn in/worn out favorite cable knit hoodie...
hair not done in days
much less dyed...

this "not working" is great for me...
for creativity and me time...
but not so hot for the ego...
i think i need to shake this up a bit...
get back into an exercise routine,
get dressed in the morning,
maybe even run the brush through my hair....

or maybe i'll just make another piece of toast....

8 comments:

ELK said...

hi there brown eyed friend! great shot!

Nat said...

Mah, don't let the not working get to you... I'm envious hang onto it as long as you can.

Lovely shot.

daisies said...

you are so adorable!! :-)

hmmmm ... i go into work everyday but i rarely run a brush through my hair ergo the constant pigtails, tee hee

xo

Susan Tuttle said...

beautiful photo of you:)

i just posted full details about my online class:

http://web.me.com/hgtuttle3rd/VPPublic/Welcome.html

:)

Carrie said...

it is 2:30 pm. i did shower. but i'm in my workout clothes....having yet to work out.
can i get a hell ya?

christina said...

I haven't been here in a while...and coming here I just wanted to devour your photos. They've changed so much. They are exquisite. YOU are

xo!

Anonymous said...

this is my first time here and i am loving it :)

i'm in my grungiest t shirt, and sweat pants. my hair is in a frizzy mess, tied up in an elastic. i havent bothered to cover up the greys for weeks, and people have commented. like i care :)

spread your wings said...

i think you're naturally beautiful.