Thursday, June 12, 2008

love thursday...for shutter sisters...


i pack my love in a baloney sandwich.

**********************

that said, i had another realization last night
as flickr told me i had exceeded my limit of uploaded pictures...
i realized i need to figure out paypal.
i realized i need to upgrade my flickr account.
i realized i am addicted to flickr.
sadly, i am not too knowledgeable {and a little fearful}
of paypal {hence the fact i can never order anything
from all the etsy shops i love...}
any hints...is it safe? is it easy?



4 comments:

daisies said...

honey ... paypal is totally easy and i was scared to when i first paypal'd up but its been years and years and honestly, i've never had any problems whatsoever : )

though ... it is slightly dangerous judging from all the beautiful etsy items in my home, tee hee ...

GreenishLady said...

I've been using paypal for the past couple of years and I believe it's far safer than paying individually by credit card for things. And very easy.

Deirdre said...

I don't have experience with paypal, but my brother uses it often as a buyer and seller and likes it.

I've just opened a flickr account, but haven't done much because I can't figure it out. I must be missing something. Everyone else seems to love it and I want to play too.

liz elayne lamoreux said...

you are gonna love it. it is so easy. and really safe. i agree with greenish lady that it is safer than using your card per seller because the seller never knows your credit card number. (email me with questions if you have any...)

(these photos made me smile)