Saturday, February 02, 2008

gray...

one day of sun and blue sky
and now back to being wakened by
the heavy pelting of frozen drizzle
hitting our windows...

since i missed
friday-i'm-in-love
i will share it now,
the condensed version:

-talking to my mom on the phone last night and hearing her
so excited about their trip to Vegas! (they leave today)

-knowing i did the right thing by ripping back my knitting
because the re-do looks so much better.

-starting this book and knowing right away that it's going
to be a good one...

-warm and soft flannel blankets, shared.

-the kid's using their floam to make "a new species"
and then writing about them so that i could put it
on my blog...



the pictures are dark and grainy..but what isn't lately?

3 comments:

Diane Vogel Ferri said...

I can't stop taking pictures of winter beauty. I'm a BIG Tori fan. Saw her in NYC in October and it was the best concert of hers I've ever seen - probably out of 7-8 times? Nice blog. Diane

daisies said...

FlOAM !!!! i want some, tee hee ...

that book looks good, thank you for the tip ...

stay warm .. hugs!

Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

those are too cute!