Wednesday, February 27, 2008

5 really good things on a wednesday...

a new hair cut for me...

please excuse the mess...
and the pasty white skin...
i have been sick.
{who am i kidding..i am always this color}


mail for me of the happiest kind...swap mail!!!
my first cd to come in the top ten cd swap
by 62 cherry...
this one is from justine herself!
i can't wait to pop it in the car stereo on my way to work tomorrow!



and this video in which we try to surprise the kids
with rock band by telling them we have doughnuts
for them in the kitchen but 12 won't believe her
dad the trickster and thinks he just wants to steal
her spot on the couch...

watching this movie which just rocked my socks and
blew my mind and made me giggle like a schoolgirl...

being sweetly surprised by s. cleaning the snow off
my car this morning before he left for work...

now go see liz...she is waiting for your five...

3 comments:

kristen said...

cute haircut and I LOVE your kitchen color. rock on, sister.

daisies said...

your hair is super cute and that video is sooooo fun :) i love that you embrace colour in your home as much as i do, that green rocks!! xo

Frankie said...

That green is AMAZING. You're haircut is BEAUTIFUL. And YOU are absolutely ADORABLE!!

I haven't seen magic emporium yet, but it certainly did appeal to me. I'm a sucker for anything colorful and childlike. Glad you liked it! I'll have to check it out.

Thanks for the small pieces of joy!
xoxo