Sunday, January 07, 2007

heh...how could i NOT blog this.


seven likes video games...
and tools...and taking things apart...
and putting things together.

he came in our room the other night
with a little toy drill
and some scheme in mind
of making some kind of video game
which would be cool, he said,
because then he would have his
own virtual screwing game.

heh.

he has also been singing
(very earnestly, i might add)
the first part of my chemical romance's
welcome to the black parade...
it melts my heart every time.

his second favorite song...
pain by three days grace.

that's my boy.

3 comments:

Deb R said...

That photo is adorable! (Although I bet he wouldn't appreciate me saying that...hehehe)

Deirdre said...

I'm glad you blogged it. What a sleeping sweetie. And the game!! I love the innocence of kids, the discovery of something completely new to them.

Leah said...

gah! the cuteness! :-)