Sunday, October 08, 2006

i'm so behind.

it is thanksgiving here
tomorrow
and we are off to my parents today
for turkey and apple crisp
and lots of chaotic children-y goodness
and i am pms-y
and wanted to post a poem for
poetry thursday
but don't want to do it slapdash
but have no time to do it
any other way
and am too bloated and cranky
to think about the body in
any other way but bloated and cranky...

so there are my excuses...

but i will be back full of turkey and
the weirdness that is my family
and tired and probably still a little bloated
but ready to post with renewed fervor.

aren't you excited?
:)

6 comments:

liz elayne lamoreux said...

you are adorable with your little bit of grumpiness.
happy thanksgiving!
hope you enjoy good food and family and fun...

Unknown said...

lol can't wait!

happy thanksgiving! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving. This is my sister's 2nd year in Vancouver and she still can't get used to Thanksgiving in October. (=
Hurray for apple crisp!!

Colorsonmymind said...

I am excited!

Hope Thanksgiving was great.

Hugs

Deb R said...

Of course I'm excited! :-)

I think the Canadian tradition of having T-giving in Oct is very sensible. T-giving and C-mas are too close together in the US!

Hope you feel non-pmsy and all-around better soon!

Jessie said...

oh the raw truth of it all--i love it!
;)