Sunday, September 24, 2006

grateful weekend...

i haven't done a grateful friday
in a long time...
so here is a weekend grateful update...

realizing that YouTube
has a ton of vintage sesame street clips
that kept me glued to my
computer for a good 5 hours last night,
remembering...
(i would have linked them, but heh, didn't
know how)

we finished and installed the
budget friendly "tile" to our kitchen
and i love how it turned out.

the colder days are starting to set in
and i feel myself wanting to hunker down,
wanting to get out fleecy blankets
and wear socks again...find my sweaters
and mmmmmm....make hot chocolate.
after eight flavored hot chocolate...
mmmmm.

grey's anatomy...i love, i love, i love!
the soundtrack of grey's anatomy...i love, i love, i love!

all of my favorite bloggers are obviously feeling
the onset of fall too...
everyone is posting more...

the sweet comments left about my
scribbles and scrabbles...
i can't tell you how much that means...

and now i have to go
cause
i forgot to put socks on
and
its
that time of year.

:)

8 comments:

Colorsonmymind said...

I love G Anatomy too:)

Great gratitude list.

Hugs and sox

Anonymous said...

I'm LOVING Grey's as well; I hunkered down with magazines, drinks, etc. and didn't move for the whole hour. (=
I'm loving that the colder weather is coming as well ~ started switching over my clothes yesterday and waiting for the yarn to arrive to start knitting socks.

Anonymous said...

I hope the socks are keeping you warm. And please share the budget-friendly tile tips for those of us about to take the plunge and attempt to fix the painted-wallpaper-over-tiled-wall issues in the kitchen too. I'm afraid! And yours looks fantastic! :)

Anonymous said...

wow, that is your kitchen? beautiful countertop.... and about youtube, you are too funny!!! my husband is addicted to it too (shh, so am i) we watch justice league cartoons on it though!

mareymercy said...

Cool kitchen!

BendingPeak said...

Kitchen looks great. I too am excited about the idea of socks and cozy pullovers.

Deb R said...

Your kitchen looks fabulous!!
Great list!

kelly rae said...

the tile looks great. LOVE the color! and i just recently discovered grey's anatomy and you're right, the soundtrack is sooo goood!