Tuesday, September 12, 2006

goldfish...glub...glub...glub.


my daughter received an mp3 player
for her birthday...
i made her this little
mp3 goldfish-y type holder
to carry it in her backpack in...
:)

thanks to everyone who wished me
a happy birthday...
it was very sweet.
part of the birthday spoils included
this book


which i have been coveting
for a long long time now...
there are some great step by steps
and some oh-so-pretty patterns...
i can't wait to dive in!

i also joined a Knit-a-long!
my first one!
heehee.
it is a dishcloth one,
and starts on september 15...
i'm chomping at the bit
to get started
(heh. guess what everyone is getting
for christmas this year?)
heehee


6 comments:

Deb R said...

The goldfish mp3 holder is cute!!

la vie en rose said...

i remember one christmas right after my grandmother taught me how to crochet...everyone got a set of coasters...heehee...

wendylou who? said...

You are oh so cute!! That holder is so unique..and I'm sure her friends will think it's the BOMB!

wendy from Quiet...

zingtrial said...

the holder is cute liked it thanks for sharing
Wish you well

acumamakiki said...

Cool beans on the book ~ I've been wanting to start knitting again but do better with small projects. This book is now in the queue.

Colorsonmymind said...

That is so great. I have very basic knitting skills.