Tuesday, January 24, 2006

looking back...

1. My favorite childhood toy was a fisher price "chalet" that had a doorbell
and patio doors. I would spend hours redecorating it.

2. My favorite game was monopoly.

3. The best movie I ever saw as a child was "the champ"...I still cry
if i watch it.

4. I don't do it much but I enjoy yoga.

5. If I could lighten up a little, I'd let myself actually try using the
new sewing machine.

6. If it weren't too late, I'd be a writer.

7. My favorite musical instrument would be the electric guitar
(but I have no idea how to play any instrument).

8. The amount of money I spend on treating myself to
entertainment each month would be about fourty dollars
(and that would be mainly on magazines, heehee).

9. If I weren't so stingy with my artist, I'd buy her some
rubber stamps.

10. Taking time out for myself is something I am learning
to give myself permission to do.

11. I am afraid that if I start dreaming, I will be disappointed.

12. I secretly enjoy reading inspirational quotes.

13. If I had the perfect childhood, I'd have grown up to be me.

14. If it didn't sound so crazy, I'd write or make a children's
book.

15. My parents think artists are ok and interesting but not
realistically in the realm of everyday people and life.

16. My God thinks artists are....? i have no answer. I don't
know how to answer.

17. What makes me feel weird about this recovery is the
language, the flakey spiritual language. I am so much more
"concrete" than that. Alot of the time, I feel like its slipping
out of my mind, that its too abstract for me. I hope I don't
offend anyone with that. I don't find other people's thoughts
"flakey", I just feel weird and not myself, if I do it...I'm
just usually fairly cynical-sounding-on-the-outside. :)

18. Learning to trust myself is probably more of a challenge
than I outwardly (or inwardly for that matter) feel comfortable
admitting.

19. My most "cheer me up" type of music is something hard
and edgy and rough...like linkin park and staind and fuel and
puddle of mudd.

20. My favorite way to dress is edgy, black, layers, vintage, odd
doc martens, a little out there but not enough to embarass my
kids, heehee.

No comments: